EDIMAX WIRELESS LAN PCI CARD DRIVER - COMPARE WIRELESS FAMILY PLANS.
Edimax Wireless Lan Pci Card Driver
- A wireless local area network (WLAN) links two or more devices using some wireless distribution method (typically spread-spectrum or OFDM radio), and usually providing a connection through an access point to the wider internet.
- A local area network that uses radio frequency transmission over the air. Works like a cellular phone system with roaming between cells.
- Using radio frequency (RF) technology, wireless LANs or WLANs transmit and receive data over the air, minimizing the need for wired connections. Thus, wireless LANs combine data connectivity with user mobility.
- Conventional PCI (PCI is an initialism formed from Peripheral Component Interconnect, part of the PCI Local Bus standard and often shortened to PCI) is a computer bus for attaching hardware devices in a computer.
- A card designed per the PCI specification. PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) is an interconnection system between a microprocessor and attached devices in which expansion slots are spaced closely for high-speed operation.
- Also called a NIC, or Network Interface Card. Once installed in a desktop computer, a PCI card enables that desktop to network with other desktop computers that are fitted with a PCI card, or with other laptop computers that are fitted with a PC card.
- a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- A person who drives a specified kind of animal
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
- someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- A person who drives a vehicle
- the operator of a motor vehicle
USB 3.0 PCI-Express Expansion Card (2 Port)
* PCI-e x1 slot (for desktop PC/computer models) - two additional USB ports for your PC
* USB 3.0 speeds of 5Gbps - super fast data transfer
* Downwards compatible to USB 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0
* Built-in NEC Express Host Controller Chipsatz
* PCI-e x1 Slot (for Desktop PC / Computer models)
* Two (2) Power LEDs
* NEC Chipset (built-in)
* Compatible with USB 3.0 and backwards with USB 2.0, 1.1, 1.0
* Supports 2 downstream ports for all speeds
* Each port provides DC 5V 1A via USB 3.0 connector
* USB ports are Hot Swapping compliant
* USB ports are Plug & Play compliant
* Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and INTEL xHCI rev. 0.96 specifications
* Supports USB data transfer rate of 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps
* Supports up to 127 USB devices connected to a single interface (requires additional USB Hubs to obtain this number)
* Supports OS: Windows7 / Vista / XP
* USB 3.0 PCI-e Card-302P
* Diver CD
* Installation manual
PCI cards installed
Here you can see the PCI cards and extra external port slots installed. From top to bottom we have 2xUSB2.0, 9600GT Secondary, blan
k, RTL8139 network, 9600GT Primary, 2xeSATA, and a blan
(Only reason this picture is of me working is that my friend Derek stopped in to check out the G5 and picked up the camera
Similar posts: wireless optical mice mini pci wireless network adapter home theater hdmi wireless broadband wireless dsl logitech wireless mouse deals 3 wireless dongle gateway wireless keyboard and mouse digital wireless mic 2wire wireless client
- (月) 16:16:40|
- Category: None