CONNECTING WIRELESS MODEM. SHURE WIRELESS MICROPHONE HEADSET. PCI WIRELESS ACCESS POINT.
Connecting Wireless Modem
- A wireless modem is a type of modem which connects to a wireless network instead of to the telephone system. When a mobile Internet user connects using a wireless modem, they're attached directly to the wireless ISP (Internet Service Provider) and can then access the Internet.
- Modem and antenna for analog and digital cellphones, CDPD, ARDIS, BellSouth Intelligent Wireless Network, etc.
- Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established
- (connect) associate: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- Link to a power or water supply
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
- Join together so as to provide access and communication
- (connect) join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
This is how
we get connected, but too bad the 4-room unit 's wireless is screwed.
So its cables and more cabels.
Can't web surf in my room. :(
11 Jan 2007.
Cable Modem and wireless router. And the box to connect my computer to the tv.
Similar posts: belkin n1 mimo wireless wireless internet devices for laptops netgear pcmcia wireless card microsoft wireless notebook 7000 wireless signal booster reviews how to connect a wireless router to a laptop linksys wireless port
- (月) 16:17:43|
- Category: None